SOFTERCLOSTM hinges are the first in the market to allow softer closing of doors without the need for traditional door closers. A patented design, these hinges outperform many existing products in the market. Manufactured in SS316L (for pool fences) and SS304 or Powder-coated mild steel. SoftClos can also offer other door hardware products such as door handle sets.
SofterClos Door Hinges
- Installation of traditional floor springs is difficult and could damage existing floor tiles.
- Good quality floor springs generally cost more and are complicated to adjust.
- Water often accumulates in the cavities underneath the cover plate of traditional floor springs. This causes rusting and it could become a source of contamination to the surrounding surfaces.
- Generally, floor springs are made of cast iron and rust easily.
- Ordinary door closers have extensions and connectors that easily come loose over time, therefore becoming noisy and malfunction.
- Ordinary door closers often leak oil, hence reduces the lifespan of the item.
- Most door closers are externally mounted, unsightly and need regular maintenance.
Need more info? Let’s Chat!
Get in touch now.